Sunday, August 17, 2008

Knitting update

Working on this pattern currently, with this yarn.

It's not a complicated pattern, though I'm hoping that when finished and blocked it'll look better than it does on the needles. Cos nothing every looks good on the needles.

I need to stop being a lazy bum and finish the second Natalya gauntlet. It's not that it's hard, it's just that, yeah, I'm lazy. This project is being made with Patons Classic Merino Wool in black. I think I might do a pair of Knucks with the leftover yarn; what can I say, I like black? Might embroider the fingers with "NERD CORE."

I also need to update my progress of Lady Eleanor on Ravelry. That's another one I've let go, though I'd picked up on it for a while a few months ago.

Obviously, I'm fickle and lose interest easily.

No comments: